Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert reveals his sexuality

Adam Lambert, cover of Rolling Stone Magazine JUNE

guess what guess what? Adam Lambert finally tells the public that he's gay. So much people tweeted. He was interviewed by Rolling Stone magazine.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I'm gay," Lambert said.

"I've been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. I've been at clubs drunk making out with somebody in the corner." Lambert says he decided to wait to come out in Rolling Stone because it would be "cooler."

He explains, "Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, 'I'm going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler.' I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context. I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me."
and yes, people. he's gay. and so what? he's talented duh. and, read this one. Despite being gay, Glambert says he enjoys attention from the ladies too. "I loved it this season when the girls went crazy for me," he says. "As far as I'm concerned, it's all hot."

But there is this one thing that Wilson Kiantoro and Angelina Adeline kinda-not-believe. But i told Angie, this is Rolling Stone man. A famous magazine. They can't write something non-fact cuz that would be a lie blahblahblah something like that. Here:

Plus, Adam reveals to Rolling Stone that he had a crush on Idol winner Kris Allen during the show! When Idol producers put him in a room to share with Allen, Lambert says his first thought was, "They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He's the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he's open-minded and liberal, but he's definitely 100% straight."


and about the pictures leaked on the internet...?

Glambert also talks about the many photos of him dressed in drag and making out with boys that leaked on the Internets. He says that he forgot to remove photos from his profile on a social network for the Burning Man festival in Nevada.


but there's one super news me & wilson kinda-like-WOW-and-OMIGOSH! But, so what. here.


At 21, he was in a European tour of Hair for six months. That was when he dyed his hair black. In Germany, he started smoking pot and tried Ecstasy. But he does have limits. Among his dislikes: cocaine.


Source:
http://www.adamlambertfansite.org/page/Adam+Lambert+News

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-report-lambert-talks-about-sex-drugs-idol,0,4892710.story
www.justjared.com


my personal thoughts:
well, so what if he's gay! Is it really matters actually? We're admiring his real talent! What year are we living people, this is 2009! Gay is not that-so-weird anyway lol. He's unique in every way. ha.


okay, end of report.
keep on loving lambert people!
hugs, cindy

No comments: