Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Glee; Gaga Gala

spoiler alert!
watched glee an hour ago. wokayy i know it's 2 am.. but apparently the caffeine I consumed few hrs ago is still working (read: drank a glass of cappucino a while ago) and am not feeling THAT sleepy unless I start reading more on physics theory notes.

school at 11, which is in 9 hours.. still up reviewing physics from a student website
surprisingly it's not a bad website..

So, GLEE DOES GAGA. Thumbs up? Hell yeah!
So far the best glee eps are 'The Power of Madonna' and 'Theatricality' (Gaga)
Some of my favorite pics- Sorry for spoiling. :p

look at kurt's freakin alexander mcqueen heels!


the dudes

'my mom made this for me' aww :)

:)

i love the outfitssss, so gaga.

I love the performance by Idina Menzel & Lea Michele 'Poker Face'. They totally should do more duets together. Last eps 'I dreamed a dream' was heart-touching too... :))
Ah totally can't wait to see more of glee!

so... updating more later? bye!
hugs & kisses,
cindy.

No comments: