Monday, October 8, 2012

GANGNAM SENSATION


Oppa Gangnam Style- do I even have to explain about this phenomenon?
Well in case you do not know... This guy is PSY, he's just 180' contrast to what people have in mind about 'korean songs' (pretty boys, super asianized look, trying to look cool in all videos)



am i here to talk about PSY? actually.....NO. 
perhaps more about the funny skype session I had with mama & papa recently.
Apparently my dad has been mentioning 'gangnam style' out of nowhere when he send me messages.
And so when I saw him on video, I mentioned "Dad u know Gangnam Style?"
He was eating a banana. He slowly uttered "Oh! Gangnam Style?"
He put away the banana in slow pace....
And BAM! he was dancing to it. Surprisingly he did a good job impersonating PSY...  


Perhaps as enthusiastic as PSY,i'd say? 
Mom & Michelle's reaction = NAHH WE'RE USED TO IT. 
Miss my crazy dad. 

ciao.

No comments: